Promark TX5AN Hickory 5A Nylon Tip Drum Sticks
have long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to their well-balanced design and length. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry