Promark PW5AW Oak 5A Wood Tip Drum Sticks
are a popular stick for all styles of music due to their well-balanced weight and length. These oak 5A sticks can be used for all styles of music.
Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry