Evans Torque Key
has an ergonomic grip for maximum comfort, a knurled knob for quick spinning, and a slip-resistant magnetic head. The torque handle can be set to a desired tension to help drummers attain more accurate tuning.
Evans drum keys are ergonomically designed to fit the needs of drummers in a wide variety of playing and tuning situations. With multiple available designs, Evans drum keys help drummers attain accurate tuning on-the-go, at a gig, or in the studio.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Torque-handle can be set to desired tension, helps attain tuning accuracy
- Magnetic head helps prevent slipping and stays in place for quick adjustments
- Durable, ergonomic construction
- Designed in conjunction with Ned Steinberger
- All Evans accessories are designed, engineered and manufactured to the most stringent quality controls in the industry